- One man Operation - lower manpower costs
- Electronic weigh/load call batching system
- Concrete Batch Controller (CBC) helps monitoring concrete batch record
- 180 Degree reversible operation
- Self-loading arm ensures smooth flow of material into the drum minimizing spillage
- Three way steering system
- Low maintenance cost
- Robust structural parts
- High pressure for better performance
- Energy efficient hydraulic pump control
- S valve technology
- Less wear and tear
- Suitable for high rise pumping
- The design of the mixing spirals guarantees homogeneous mix.
- Spiral has wider flute and thus has faster discharge volume per revolution of the drum.
- Pressurized water tank.
- Mixing Drum, spirals and wear protection strips designed for extended service life.
- High wear resistant steel with protection on the spirals
- Ladder with spacious access platform allowing operators to work.
- Fully automatic computerized plant
- Micro controller control system
- Planetary mixer ensures fast, homogeneous mixing
- Twin shaft concrete mixer is used for strong mixing ability, even mixing quality and high efficiency.
- Sturdy construction & high durability components
- Only one trailer is enough for transporting whole plant
- The radio remote control helps operator to operate from a long distance 50m
- S - valve feature a large inner diameter which is suited for pumping concrete while ensuring low wear
- Twin Layer Pipeline ensures 4.5 times durability
- Z - type boom can reach least accessible areas
- Auto Lubrication system